Guest Blog Submissions
We are accepting article submissions that are original and relevant to the pcos community. If you'd like to submit you're original content, please have a look at the guidelines below to make sure that you can stay within these parameters.
- Content must be original to our site — written by you, and not published anywhere else.
- Posts should be 600 words+.
- We prefer content that is unique, funny, edgy, provocative, and/or thought-provoking — but always informative and educational.
- Topics can be anything that would be of interest to someone affected by PCOS.
- Don’t just tell — show. Posts must include actionable tips for our community.
- Templates, tutorials, and checklists are encouraged and appreciated.
- Include a short bio (50 words or fewer) with your submission. You can include a link to your website/social media sites.
- Credit all outside sources appropriately, including links to said information.
- Please do a thorough spell check and grammar check prior to submission.
- We reserve the right to edit, partially or completely, every submission, including headlines and sub-headings.
- Any links included within the body of your post may/may not be removed, depending on content.
- Affiliate links within content must be disclosed prior to publishing or they may be removed.
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
What Topics Are We Looking For?
- PCOS symptom management
- New research
- Health and wellness relevant to the PCOS community
- Traditional medical information
- Alternative medical information
- Personal success stories
- Patient advocacy
- Mental health
Content submitted don't have to be limited to the above topics, but the topics must be relevant to the PCOS community.
Fill out the form below with your blog submission. If your post is a good match with our community, we'll get back to you if we'd like to publish your post.